Natural Hope Herbalsis hiring a Controller! Do you enjoy numbers and have an analytical mindset? Here is your opportunity to become a key member of a growing company! Bring your professional skills to life. Contribute to a family business positioned for growth with a strong brand. Be part of the health and wellness industry.
Who are we?We are a family owned company producing herbal extracts, salves and teas since 2010, with an herb farm and two manufacturing facilitates in Sacramento Pa and Millersburg PA. Our main office is based in Millersburg, PA.
OUR MISSION:To bring glory to God by being faithful stewards of the soil and herbs that He has placed on the earth for health and wellness, providing products of excellence, while inspiring positive relationships of integrity with employees, customers and vendors.
OUR CORE VALUES:Integrity, Excellence, People, Service, Stewardship
Controller Job Description
Performance Incentive:Net Profit share after 12 months
Hours: Fulltime 40-45 hours
Benefits:Health Insurance, paid vacation and paid holidays.
Position Overview:Responsible for preparing budgets, product costing/pricing, cashflow projections, financial reporting, and holding a high degree of accountability, and accuracy of overall company finances.
What is a Hero in this position?A hero in this position supports, models, and defends the Mission, and Values of Natural Hope Herbals. Is prompt, honest, detail-oriented, professional, and analytical. Works well with large amounts of numerical data, handles multiple tasks with deadlines, and provides transparent and complete reports to management. Has a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations and possess strong computer, verbal, and written communication skills. Excellent presentation skills with the ability to successfully communicate complex quantitative data to decision-makers.
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting, and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting impacting accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Experience in Accounting or related fields.
- Ethical behavior.
- Attention to detail.
Good Herbs for Good Health!