Digital Marketing PPC Specialist
Who are we?
Founded in 1996, Rosewood Marketing is a full-service marketing agency guiding business owners in the Anabaptist Plain Community to sustainable growth through marketing leadership. For many clients, Rosewood is their first entry into a relationship with a marketing agency. Our goal of delivering results requires not only solving a client’s marketing challenges but also supporting their Anabaptist values and culture.
About The Marketing Team
Rosewood takes an integrated approach to marketing, prescribing programs for our clients rather than projects. The first step each year is for the Marketing Strategy team to work with the client to clarify the business objectives and then to develop an annual plan. Throughout the year the resulting marketing program is executed, monitored, and measured through a structured Marketing Guide Path.
About The Role
The Digital Marketing PPC Specialist is a member of the Digital Marketing team and reports directly to the Digital Marketing Director. Primary responsibilities are to plan, create, execute, and report on paid media programs designed to capture customer leads at multiple stages of the marketing funnel. These programs must align with the overall marketing plan developed by the strategy team, and you will report on program results during monthly action sessions involving the client and the strategy team (cost per acquisition and return on ad spend are important KPIs).
On any given day you might
- Develop a paid media plan that analyzes and connects audience segments to products/lines of service across various advertising platforms
- Build out specific PPC plans that leverage the ad units, keyword structures, and bidding strategies most appropriate to achieve goals
- Contribute to the development of ad assets used in PPC programs
- Optimize ongoing programs based on ad platform data and website conversion metrics
- Analyze, measure, and build reports for ongoing and completed programs, leveraging our data aggregation platform and front-end data visualizer (Looker Studio)
- Interact with clients, presenting recommendations, findings, and results
- Ensure that executed programs remain on strategy
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in PPC advertising
- Field questions from marketing team members regarding best practices and specific issue resolution
As a Digital Marketing PPC Specialist, numbers, tabular data, filters, spreadsheets, and formulas are your friends. As you look through sets of data, you see the opportunities that lie behind the numbers. You know what ad platforms and ad formats are most appropriate to reach your target audience segments, and how to use exclusions and negative targeting as an optimization weapon.
You know that a report is useless if the person reading it can’t understand it. Standard reports frustrate you, and you are excited to build your own using custom metrics that you define. Data tells a story, and your reports do as well.
You thrive on the autonomy and independence that comes with owning your role, yet you enjoy team collaboration at the same time. You are in a constant state of learning and skill development, applying tomorrow what you learned today.
- 1-3 years experience managing PPC programs in a professional capacity, ideally in an agency setting managing multiple clients
- Mastery of Google Ads and Microsoft Ads platforms
- Proficiency with Meta (Facebook & Instagram) and LinkedIn advertising
- A continuous-improvement mindset paired with existing subject matter expertise and best-practice SEM/PPC skills
- Fluency with spreadsheets; formula skills and lookup skills are a plus
- Understanding of Google Analytics (GA4) and event-based analytics
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Understanding of the Anabaptist Plain Community (Amish, Mennonite, Brethren) and their cultural values
- Bonus Points ForExperience with front-end data visualizers
- E-Commerce marketing including Google Merchant Center and Amazon Seller Central
- Demand-side platform ad management
- Paid media planning and rate sheet negotiations
Our Work Environment
We are committed to creating a work environment that allows you to grow, learn, collaborate, and thrive. As a part of that, Rosewood employees receive:
- A work environment of mutual trust
- Healthy work-life balance
- Opportunities for remote and hybrid work
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- 401k program with company match
- Profit Sharing
- Competitive salary
- Dedicated hours each quarter for individual training and career development
- Regular team lunches, outings, and celebrations
- Annual company dinner and summer picnic
- Flexible leave for missions & ministry
- Prayer and support
Our company runs on the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS). That means as a member of this team, you will have a leader who:
- Gives clear directions
- Makes sure you have the necessary tools
- Acts with the greater good in mind
- Delegates appropriately
- Takes time to truly understand your role and how you can help the company
- Makes their expectations clear
- Communicates well
- Conducts efficient and effective meetings
- Meets one-on-one with you quarterly or more
- Rewards and recognizes your performance
“Are You Growing?”