Appliance Installers – Experienced or Entry-level
- Install electric & gas appliances in customers' homes
- Receive on-the-job training in appliance installation
- Review the customer job list and contact them before arriving
- Load the truck with needed appliances and tools needed for installation
- Drive to the customer’s home
- Install the appliance to the customer's needs and satisfaction
- Return to the shop and restock the truck for the next day
- Work Monday-Friday, 7 AM to 5 PM, and Saturdays as needed; may include early mornings or weeknights to accommodate customers, but no overnights or Sundays
- Join a team with a heart to serve each other & our customers
Martin Appliance is looking for Appliance Installers to install gas & electric appliances in customers' homes. We offer a variety of appliances & brands from GE to Frigidaire. Our mission is to glorify Christ by positively impacting the lives of those we serve daily while being faithful stewards of all things entrusted to us.
If you have previous experience with installations, appliances, plumbing, or electrical, we will provide on-the-job training in appliance installation. We value our team members and are committed to providing a safe working environment.
Our Ideal Appliance Installers:
- Experienced: Experience with appliance installation is preferred but willing to train the person with the right attitude. Basic plumbing and electrical knowledge is needed.
- Great Attitude: Enjoys serving customers with a helpful spirit.
- Problem-Solver: Enjoys troubleshooting & fixing problems.
- Detail-Oriented: Aware of small details when installing appliances; the ability to work efficiently & effectively within time constraints while remaining organized.
- Interpersonal Skills: Able to build client trust by listening and providing excellent service.
- Computer Skills: Basic computer skills needed; will be trained in our software.
- Active: Physically fit. Repetitive heavy lifting, pushing, and pulling. We provide slings and other moving equipment like hand trucks & carts.
- Flexibility: Consistent daytime hours, however must be able to do occasional evening or Saturday morning installs per customer requests
- Travel: Local work within an hour of the shop. Must have a valid driver’s license with a reasonably clean driving record for 3 years.